CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Half Way Thru.....

So I am now half way thru with this plan. I really thought when I detoxed, that I would get a headache and just feel like crap. But instead it came out in a totally different way. All of a sudden I became really onery and bitchy and poor Rob had to go to the garage for a few days. WOW. Didn't even see that coming!! But it's past and I am much more pleasant.
I have lost 10 lbs. in 14 days. It would of been more, but for some reason the last 2 Saturdays we have had stuff to do, and it's been hard to stick with the eating plan. So I used both days for my "cheat days". No major cheating, just ate more calories, but I stuck with proteins, fruits and veggies, and NOT anything with sugar or carbs. But overall I am happy with the loss I've had and I've also lost major inches so I actually look like I've lost more than the 10 lbs.
I feel so much better now that I'm eating all the crappy stuff. And I did expect to have cravings but so far all I'm craving is fruits and veggies. I will be so glad when I can add more of them back into my eating plan. No heartburn, I'm sleeping better and the pores on my face have literally shrunk away! And my clothes fit so much better. NICE.

0 comments: